Growing your business starts with the vision to choose the Right Partner.
Just like borrowers, warehouse banks come in all sizes and their lending capabilities can vary, so it is important to know their limits. When you’re just starting out with a warehouse line, you may find a better fit with a smaller bank that has experience helping originators become lenders, or helping smaller lenders grow their companies. As your business — and net worth — increases, a larger warehouse bank may be better suited to help you scale your business with a higher limit.
Contact us today to get your questions answered right now!
Partner with First Horizon Finance Bank and you’ll see that we’re Dedicated to Your Success.
We work with you hand-in-hand to help you grow your business. Our Warehouse Lending team is ready to help you get started with a new Warehouse Line, expand the one you have or help you set-up a second line with First Horizon Finance Bank.
Highlights of our Warehouse Lending Program:
- Rapid Approval Process with NO APPLICATION FEE!
- Facility amounts from $1 million to $5 million*
- Net Worth as low as $75,000
- Pledge account starting at $5,000
- Competitive rates and draw fee with no hidden charges
- Same-day funding
- Non-Captive with 80+ approved takeout investors
- Free collateral shipment to takeout investor
- Same-day settlements with purchase advice and matching investor wire
- Easy-to-use warehouse lending system
- No restrictions on fulfillment providers
Products we allow on your line.
- FNMA/FHLMC eligible products including Renovation Loans
- FHA products including 203k
- VA products including IRRRL’s
- USDA products
- Jumbo programs with investor approval
- Housing and Finance Authority Loans
- Manufactured Housing
- Non-QM programs with investor approval**
* Larger lines available based on company size and other criteria.
** Some restrictions apply. Please speak to a warehouse lending team member for details.
Guide on how to become Broker to Banker
Answers to some of the most common questions about becoming a Correspondent Lender.